Join us as Adam walks through the best tips and tricks for using our Sweat X Odor Eliminator Spray to get the smell out of his workout shoes. Sweat X Odor Eliminator Spray works great on all items that you can’t throw in the washing machine, or for on-the-go items when you don’t have time to wash! Our odor eliminator doesn’t just mask odors- it actually goes deep into fabric pores to neutralize and eliminate the odor causing bacteria.
A few of our tips on using Sweat X Odor Eliminator Spray:
- The odor spray is best used when your items are still damp/wet from sweat.
- Spray down odor infested gear after each use, and let air dry. We recommend not spraying an item immediately before use – no one wants to put on wet shoes or pads!
- For best results, spray each item until it is wet to the touch.
- If spraying smelly workout shoes, remove the insoles and spray those as well.
- For extra stinky items or items that have set-in odors, we recommend soaking in our Sweat X Laundry Detergent overnight to remove the built up odors. Then, maintain freshness with odor spray after each use!
Still not sure if odor spray will work for you? See what our fans have to say:
“This has saved my husband’s hockey equipment. He keeps multiple bottles on hand and sprays down all of his pads, gloves, and skates right after games – even the bag itself. It’s been a total game changer.”
“I started taking a bottle to spin class to spray my shoes right after class, and at least half the class would want to borrow it. Now it’s a group affair – after class, we all clean our bikes and then spray our shoes!”
“After I saw how great the odor eliminator worked for my shoes, I started using it around the house. I’ve used it on chair pads, carpets – and especially love it on my dog’s bed.”
“I keep a bottle in my car at all times. Sometimes I spray my seats after a ride if I’m sweaty, sometimes I spray myself if I’m on the go after a workout, and sometimes I spray my smelly post-soccer game passengers!”